I want to play this game, but it doesn't start or just freezes during the game. Now I will tell you about the chips that will help fix this.
The most frequent problems with the game
* Hearthstone hangs during the game.
• The game starts for a couple of seconds and freezes.
If you suddenly have such problems, do not worry, we will do everything in beauty and you can enjoy this game.
• First, make sure that your phone meets the minimum system requirements. https://eu.battle.net/support/ru/article/28991 - site where you can view the requirements.
• Also check whether the latest operating system is installed in your phone.
• Only 80 MB is the size of the primary file for installing Hearthstone. When you first start Hearthstone, you will need to choose where to download or install the rest of the game files to your internal memory or SD card. This is all for people with the Android operating system.
* Reinstall the game, i.e. uninstall and re-download.
• If you suffer from hangups, it may be due to low Internet speed. So try switching from mobile data to a wireless network (wi -- fi) or Vice versa.
* Deleting temporary data can also help resolve the issue. But it's also on everyone's favorite Android.
- Open the Hearthstone app settings and click Clear Cache, then restart the game. If the problem persists, then go to the second point.
- Open the Hearthstone app settings and click Clear Data, then try running the game. Everything will be fine, since this function will not delete your account, but will simply return the app to its original state.• If the game crashes on an iPad 2 or first-generation iPad Mini, make a backup
If you have problems logging in or connecting.
Most often, these questions appear.
• Why can't I connect to the game from my mobile device?
• Why can't I log in to the game from my tablet?
I can't give you an exact answer, but here are some examples of actions that can help you solve these questions.
- Of course, the game itself can gently hint to you that it needs to be updated, but in any case, it is desirable to check it.
- Try changing the connection types (wi - fi or mobile hotspot)
- Restart your mobile device.
- Reset your Blizzard account password
- For people with an Android device: open the settings of this game and remove the temporary data for a long time, and then re-open it.
- Delete and re-download the game, but this is quite for desperate people.
If the above tips did not help, then feel free to contact support for your phone (Apple or Android).
Steam Helper by U LIVE is an app where you can watch our awesome streamers playing your favorite video games: Minecraft, WoW, Dota 2, PUBG, Fortnite, LoL, CS:GO and more. Enjoy hundreds of walkthrough videos, strategy guides, cheats and tips.