You can return a village to Clash of Clans if you link your Google account to your account. But it doesn't matter if you didn't. How to proceed is written below.
How to restore a Slash of Сlans.
If there is no link, but you have a google account, you need to know your village well. Remember the level, technical characteristics, just in case the clan and much more, so it is recommended to write down the village data or take a screenshot. We perform the following algorithm:
- Install Clash of clans.
- Log in with your google account.
- Start a new game.
- To skip the tutorial and create a village.
- Open settings.
- Click on the "help" button, then "support".
- Now click on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- In the email, enter the exact name, the level of the town hall, the level of experience, and, if available, the name of the clan.
If you forgot your Google account, restore it first. If the village doesn't appear after that, follow the above algorithm.