Critical Chance-critical strike chance (crit)
When we have a critical attack, deal "double damage" or in another way - a double blow. If during" double damage " you used poison or bleed effect, then they will act not 3 moves, but 5. Also, if your hero receives a critical attack from the enemy, he will start to stress, and with some probability, the stress increases in your other Persians. Since it is not difficult for us to strain the convolutions, we can draw the opposite conclusion -- if the hero still decides to carry out a critical blow to the enemy, he will at least get a share of satisfaction, and at most -- relieve stress. But! A pleasant bonus will be a reduction in the stress index of your team. Whoo, jackpot! There is one jamb...bonuses are not distributed on every corner. What does it mean? My friend, jackpots are extremely rare, and extremely lucky people! You can confuse the effect of treatment with a crit, then your Persian will heal twice as fast.The chance of a critical hit can be increased by amulets. When the light level is low, the heroes get an additional chance of a critical hit.
For those who do not know what damage is, it is the number of lives taken per hit. It doesn't matter if it's the enemy or you. The impact force is calculated from the character's base damage, which depends on many factors, such as the hero's class and equipment. So, when you deal damage, the amount of damage is calculated first, and then the other elements that affect it are added, for example: character traits, decorations, buffs and debuffs. To reduce damage, you need to increase the protection index.When the light level is low, the damage of enemies increases.
All we know from school is that you don't get a d in your diary for not doing your homework. And then there is the invitation of parents to a personal conversation with the class teacher or Director, and all that bacchanalia, which I can not forget to this day. So what am I going to do? Evasion = the least amount of HP (hero's life) or chance to avoid a deadly attack. Evasion is calculated from the attacker's accuracy. Count it? With 100% accuracy of the attacker-evasion point = 1% of the ability to avoid the attacker's attack. Let's say that the evasion will tend to zero, then the chance of the enemy attacking you to hit the target can not be higher than 90%. We all understand that your agility and resilience, in our case, evasion, depends not only on the deadly beauty of the hero we play for, but also on his armor, strengthening or leveling skills, amulets, and so on. Your chosen hero may have different rare character traits, which will also undoubtedly affect the evasion.
Protection -- Protection
The ability to defend yourself is important not only in life, but also in games. Protection is a reduction in damage, expressed as a percentage, provided that you have previously calculated the exact amount of damage. Protection in this game will not help you in any way if the hero has bleeding wounds, poison in the body, and it is possible to see a decrease in protection with some skills. The hero's protection can be increased thanks to the amulets offered in the game or, again, skills. We take into account-Hard Skinned (character trait) increases the hero's defense index.
Speed -- The Speed
Speed in this game is an integral indicator of the priority of the hero's moves during battles. Move each hero and opponent on the battlefield is assigned a number from one to eight. The speed of game characters (creatures) is added to this number. The character with the highest score goes either first or first. Thanks to this, the order of walking of all game creatures during military operations (the battlefield) is built. Pumping the hero! After all, this, my children, increases the speed of heroes. Catalysts can be as amulets, armor, character traits chosen by you, and previously mentioned buffs and debuffs.
The game has a lot of buns, which are otherwise referred to as resistances. Each resistance can be pumped above 100%. Yes, there are no disadvantages. The enemy can have a score twice as high as yours. My friend, an enemy with an index higher than yours-all the skills and abilities of the hero destroys to the nines!Resistance "buns" in the game:
- Knock down;
- Fatal blow;
- Negative effect (this includes all the previously mentioned "buns").Each of the above resistances can be found in the game itself to better understand the impact of a previously upgraded skill. So I chose the skills for your beloved and dear to the heart of the enemies? The taste and color of all people are different, but definitely: stun, illness, knock down (not all enemies can knock down your hero, only the occultists, but it is in front of the occultists that this resistance, after all, can give you time or an advantage to win).
Heroes in this game are quite a lot, but they are quite similar to each other (IMHO! as in many RPG games). There are exceptions to the non-vowel rules - some characters are several times better than others. Who is it? List!Top characters: jester, barbarian, Crusader, a nun, a treasure hunter.Who to choose? Let's look at each of them. (Let the choice fall on the best of the best!)
• Jester. Team player. Can conjure the entire team valuable buffs that increase accuracy, initiative, critical strike. This hero has the ability to reduce the team's stress by using secondary skills. For the enemy uses excessive bleeding. Spells and chemicals, so it is better to put it in a more distant position -- the third or fourth.
• Barbarian. It has similarities to treasure hunters. It has a huge power that allows you to hit two opponents at once. Put in the first position
.• Crusader. A healer and a warrior. Fights well, restores the supply of torches, using the aegis or banner
.• Nun. A healer, and just a beautiful woman. Heals both the team and himself. This lady has the ability to restore the supply of torches and stun enemies. The position for the healer is best chosen at number three.
* Treasure hunter. This hero needs to be upgraded. When choosing artifacts and items, you should pay attention to increasing the chance of stun. Advantage? Global! Not only over 100%, but even all 200% to stun the enemy, - disable bosses. You can put it in the first position, but the best way out will still be to find this hero in the second position. And I haven't said anything about control yet, and it's beyond praise!
Guide for beginners on " farmstead equipment>>;
Order of improvement:1. First of all, be sure to increase the level of the building set of new heroes (at least to the first).2. then raise your Guild rank to the second skill level.3. Now on account of the forge. In it, the first thing you need to improve your weapons, and only then your armor.
Or in another way, the jewelry that every hero needs in the fight against evil. You can find them while traveling through the dungeons, earn as a reward for successful completion of the task, or buy them in a Gypsy tavern, for a couple of "minted coins". Also, some artifacts can be knocked out from certain enemies by defeating them. One hero can accommodate 2 decorations and that on 4 of our characters will be 8. Now I will tell you a few words about how to return lost artifacts, if suddenly your hero died during the battle:
- If one of the four heroes dies during the battle, the jewelry can be returned as a treasure at the end of the battle for victory.
- If you escape from the battlefield where your hero died, the jewelry can not be returned in this campaign. You will have to wait for the event of the Howler's murder. Also, if you have lost all 8 artifacts due to death, then you will need to contact the Howler.Each artifact can give not only an increase in the characteristics of a particular hero, but also make it so that you lose certain important skills for the hero. So my advice to you is to choose your artifacts carefully.Below you can sort artifacts by rarity:
Kickstarter -- 1 gold coin.
Ordinary -- 750 Li 1125 gold.
Unusual -- 1500 gold.
Rare -- 2250 gold.
Very rare -- 3750 gold.
Crimson Court -- 7500 gold.
Transparent crystal -- Not for sale.
Very rare -- 2250 gold.
Ancient -- 7500 gold.
Screamed-1 gold coin.
The trophy is Not for sale.
These tips will help you understand the game a little bit. After all, the dynamics of this game are both simple and complex. For fans of RPG with roguelike elements, you must pass this game.
#interesting #hd #darkestdungeon