Los Santos Golf Club is a real Paradise for the rich and majors of Los Santos. So it's time for us to learn the most expensive hobby in gta 5 and understand how to play Golf.
The GTA world is full of all kinds of diversity: missions, professions, Hobbies and other entertainment. And Golf is considered one of the most elite activities in the entire game. If you want to play Golf-prepare money, as this is one of the most expensive Hobbies. If you like to play in the fresh air with the aristocrats and get a lot of new emotions, then you are at the right place. In the game GTA 5, Golf has become a full-fledged and developed simulator of this game, while in previous parts it was just a decoration. And surprisingly, this game is really very addictive.
Let's start with the fact that in Golf you can play as all three characters. The Golf club is not open around the clock --- it is only open from six in the morning to six in the evening. And how to play and what you need to do this, I will tell you now.
Next we will analyze:
- How to find a Golf club on the map in GTA5
- Rivals at gta5 Golf club
- How to play Golf in gta 5
- Which Golf club is the best fit
- Which strike is better
- The mechanics of the game of Golf
Let's sort it out one by one:
How to find a Golf club on the map in GTA 5?
After completing the "Difficulty" mission, we immediately get access to the most beautiful game -- Golf. You can find this place by the image of the hole with the ball. It is located near the house of Michael De Santa. But I will say that without 100 "green" in your pocket, you will not be able to start this game. Also, many people will immediately ask how to buy a Golf club in GTA5? You can, but it's not all that simple, because this property is available only to the inhabitants of heaven. You will have to pay 150 million "green men", and your income will be 265 thousand a week. And as a conclusion, you will come out in plus after 11 gaming years. The only plus in buying a Golf club is that you can play the favorite game of millionaires and magnates in any clothes, even in shorts and a hard hat. If you are now wondering "why?" , then I will answer "" so it is necessary". You just haven't seen what the standard Golf uniform you'll have to wear looks like.
What rivals are waiting for us in the GTA 5 Golf club?
\| Contenders \| Level of difficulty \|
\| --------- \| ----------------- \|
\| Todd Rosenweig \| Easy \|
\| Aaron Ingram \| Medium \|
\| Jeff Miller \| Medium \|
\| Glen Mather \| Hard \|
\| Castro Lagano \| Hard \|
As you can see, we have only five opponents. The most experienced of them - Castro Lagano, we will meet after his quarrel with his wife, during the performance of a random event "Domestic". We will need to meet him and take him to the club for the next game. After you defeat one of your rivals, you will be able to complete 100% of the company's gameplay. It doesn't matter whether your competitor is a friend or a member of the club. ****
How to play Golf in GTA 5?
It's not as simple as on the phone of your bangs girlfriend-remember 2007.
You can play both alone and with friends. To get used to it, we will play the first match in one. You will need to play one session of 9 holes. Each hole has its own field. Each field is given its own number "parity" - the number of strokes for which you have to drive the ball into the hole. Our task is to make as few strokes as possible and roll the ball into the hole.
Now let's look at what zones the field is divided into and how points are counted.
The Golf course is divided into three courses:
- tee --- English tee) - the launch pad, where our first strike begins.
- fairway (English: fairway) --- a smooth area of mown grass or otherwise "main area".
- green (English. green) --- a platform with short-cropped grass (5-10 mm), in its center and there is a hole.
- "birdie" is when you hit the hole and made one stroke less than par.
- "bogey" is when you have made one more stroke than the norm.
The queue of strikes is built in such a way that you and your opponent always move side by side. So do not be surprised if you or your opponent will hit more than once. You need to be at the same distance from the hole. Now look at the table below, and we will calculate our points.
\| Account \| Name \| Comment \|
\| ---- \| -------- \| ----------- \|
/ / Hol-in-one / pretty Boy, you hit the hole with your first shot \|
\| -3 / Albatross / Finished three strokes too early \|
/ -2 / Needle / Finished two strokes too early \|
/ -1 / birdie / Finished one stroke too early \|
/ E / Par \| Did everything in beauty, as it should have been \|
\| +1 / boggy \| Lost for one hit, try \|
\| +2 / Double boggie \| Lost for two strikes, try \|
\| +3 \| The triple bogie \| Lost for three strikes, try \|
During the strike, the ball can fly into a sandy " bunker "or into high grass -- "RAF". If it flew there, prepare for the fact that your next strike will be less accurate. There is also a chance that your ball will hit a tree and bounce or fall into the water, fly out of the playing field. Then your strike will start from the nearest point of the fairway.
Once again, there are 9 holes in the playing area. Each hole has a certain number of "parity" and its own distance.
\| Number of holes\| 1 \| 2 \| 3 \| 4 \| 5 \| 6 \| 7 \| 8 \| 9 \|
\| ---------------- \| --- \| --- \| --- \| --- \| --- \| --- \| --- \| --- \| --- \|
/ Parity\| 5 \| 4 \| 3 \| 4 \| 4 \| 3 \| 4 \| 5 \| 4 \|
\| Yards\| 531 \| 436 \| 168 \| 340 \| 435 \| 235 \| 416 \| 541 \| 316 \|
In order to win, we need to overcome all the holes in 36 strokes.
Types of clubs:
- Wood-a club with a massive head. Wood the ball is put into play. Allows you to send the ball to a distance of up to 300 meters. With this stick, we send the ball as far as we can.
- Iron-a lighter club with a spade-shaped head for aiming the ball at shorter distances. The strike distance is from 70 to 150 meters. This stick is needed for a more accurate stroke.
- Wedge-differ from the iron by an even greater angle of the batting part and are needed for knocking out the ball with a canopy. For example, from the "bunker" or " RAF " at a short distance.
- Putter-a putter with a light L-shaped head for playing on the green, which rolls the ball into the hole.
In any case, the game will offer you the most suitable club for a particular moment of the game. But you can always take the situation into your own hands and play like a real Pro.
The game has 4 types of strikes:
- Approach -- the best option, as your shot becomes more accurate and plus the rotation of the ball gives superiority over the opponent. It is also great to use when you hit the "bunker".
- Normal-just a normal hit, but with it you will definitely not get anywhere from the obstacles.
- Power -- with such a blow, your ball will fly to unprecedented heights.
- Punch is a stroke that is best used when your ball wants to hit the "green" or is already there, so you will hit the hole one hundred percent.
With the hardware done, now analyze the very mechanics of the game:
The ball can also be controlled during flight: the indicator in the upper-right corner of the screen will show you where your ball will bounce. It is best to use this method when there is no calm outside the window.
To get to the hole, you can use one of three methods:
- Walk and get some fresh air.
- Sit in a golf cart -- this method is suitable for those who want to follow all the rules of the game, just like in real Golf.
- The most cheater way to not waste time. Just teleport to the ball.
Before hitting, look carefully and choose the best trajectory of the ball. Take into account the speed of the wind, so that everything turns out to be beautiful. The wind speed and direction will also be in the upper right corner. During the entire game of Golf, you need to use or select different clubs, which you have already read about above. When you start swinging - the moving marker on the scale on the right reaches the yellow zone that determines the strength of your strike, you will need to click it again. At the final stage of the hole, everything will be slightly different. There, we will need to look at the squares that will determine the irregularities of this territory. They will also influence the direction and movement of the ball. If you observe a yellow square, you will need to hit harder, because it is located above the level of the platform. And red in due time will be below the level of the platform, where it will be necessary to make the blow weaker.
The option to make "Hol-in-one" is also present, we only need to adapt. So in real life, the "average" player has a 1 in 46,000 chance of making such a hit. Sometimes the competition for this set of special prizes. Also in GTA 5, you will get your prize for this.
#gta5 #gta5golf #action #adventure #Interesting #HD